Thursday, December 6, 2007

Gift Baskets: Simply ~The BEST ~ Video How-To Make Gift Baskets I've Seen


Whether you intend to make one Christmas gift basket, or several, or none at all - the show-and-tell information in this amazing demonstration video, Creating the Perfect Gift Basket, is a MUST SEE.



Cara Michelle Cohen, from
The Perfect Gift, fills and trims a basket for a spectacular presentation, as quickly as Santa can twinkle his eyes, while providing all of the detailed information needed. Just the simplicity of the method shared for making a large, showy custom bow is priceless!



I wanted soooooo badly to embed this so you could see it right here; but, unfortunately Cara Michelle Cohen failed to allow embedding. So click here to dash over to see it. You'll be so happy you did!


Subscribe in a reader


4 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Devonia ~ I just love that ! Your posts are wonderful !!!

Devonia said...

Hugs & thank you, Lori! I loved it too - just had to share it.

Miss Rhea said...

Lovely Blog Devonia !! I too am a big fan of Sonie Ames, I have her artwork all over my home. Now, if I could just sit down and make myself practice !! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Another wonderful idea. We have just about all the "fixin's" in house. (I couldn't get to that video.)