Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Countdown: 12 Days Until Christmas!



My dear friend, Debbie Del Rosario, makes the most gorgeous Christmas decorations this side of Heaven. In an earlier post, I featured her stunning rhinestone wreath. If you missed it, do click here. so that you might see it. It is sooo dazzling!



I promised then to show even more of Debbie's Christmas decorations; and here is the first one. I am so appreciative that Debbie is allowing me to show and tell about these beautiful ornaments - I love them and I know you will too.
Click on the ornament to see a fuller size.


The ornaments are each made with antique diecuts, balls and trims. Debbie does it all with a snippet of this and and a snippet of that, working with intricate small pieces until she has created an heirloom ornament evocative of Dresden ornaments of yesteryear. To learn more about these Victorian Dresden ornaments, click here. Each ornament is original and one-of-a-kind. Similar ornaments, handmade, with loving details are excruiatingly expensive to purchase; but, none are lovelier than Deb's.

Though Debbie's Christmas tree is laden with these ornaments , I will only be showing a sprinkling of the total. One each day, counting down until


C H R I S T M A S ...

1 comment:

Hollymb said...

That is a wonderful piece. Debbie has got real talent. You don't see that kind of work much anymore.

Thanks for sharing!