Saturday, March 29, 2008

As Seen in Romantic Country Magazine: Jeweled Frames & Cherubs 2-die-4


Click on Photo to see Details

Though I haunted the local stores, I failed to find a copy of Romantic Country; so you can imagine how thrilled I was when a copy arrived in the mail . Finally, I could see the stunning home of my friend, Debbie Del Rosario. You have to see this eight page lay-out to believe it! Truly, her home must be one of the most romantic ever - from the crystal chandelier lighting, artwork, layers of roses, to her scrumptious collections - it is breathtaking.

Imagine! I counted four chandeliers dripping in crystals in her bedroom alone - and that was just from one view. Among the many beautiful table-top accessories which caught my eye were the gorgeous jeweled frames and cherubs scattered here and there. One table is laden with the frames. The immensely talented Debbie makes these frames from vintage jewelry and they are available on eBay under her id, bubbathump, not as, sadly, erroneously provided in the magazine. To see more of her creations, ideal for a Mother's Day gift, or to add sparkle to your most cherished photo - click here.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Love these frames. They are 2DIE4!
Thank you for stopping by and visiting my "Tooth Fairy Tussies"! Believe it or not I don't have any children. But I do love my neighbors 3 year old twins, Gabriella and Michael. My inspiration!

xoxo Cath

Joy Jones said...

Hi Devonia! I had to pick myself up off the floor when I saw your BEAUTIFUL work! My goodness. I am also swooning over those Cherubs!! The official symbol of my business. Wow - thanks for sharing such beauty and thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such kind comments about my jewelry. I am saving your site to my blog roll too! xoxo ~ Joy J.

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous frames! IF only there were more hours in a day!
xoxo
Diane